Honda XL125V Varadero Owner’s Manuals
The Honda XL125V Varadero is a dual-sport motorcycle with a 125 cc four stroke V-twin engine, produced by Honda since 2001.The first generation of the Varadero 125 was released in the UK in 2001 aimed at the beginner rider market. Honda began working on a larger 125 machine after the 15 metric horsepower restriction on all 125 cc motorcycles, with a marketing study suggesting that riders involved in this market were attracted by the idea of what Honda called a dual-sport motorcycle, which benefited from a protective nose fairing.After the introduction of the Euro III Emission standards, the XL125V Varadero would either have needed to be withdrawn for production or modified. In 2007, Honda elected to continue with the model and so developed a new electronic fuel injection system based on the PGM-FI system used by other Honda motorcycles. At this time Honda also elected to bring about a major restyle to bring the model in line with company appearance trends at the time. The changes included a restyled front fairing which includes wind screen, indicators and headlight, an all new dashboard which now included a fuel reserve warning light and new fairing mounted wing mirrors, previously handle bar mounted.
OK, this next part is tricky, so pay attention. Honda does not make it easy for people to find their manuals SO READ EACH STEP!!!!!
This is how you download a Honda XL125V Varadero Owners Manual
- Go to http://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/ (They will have most recent models available)
- Register a free account on their site, this takes about 15 seconds
- After you have logged in you should see a screen that looks like this:
4. Click the link that says “Add a vehicle”
5. You will see a screen that looks like this below:
6. If you have your vehicles VIN number then add it there, otherwise click where the red arrow is pointing “Add my vehicle without entering a VIN”
7. After you add your vehicle, you’ll get some email signup page, ignore it. You need to look for the link that says “SITE MAP” Check the image below where the red arrow points
8. A popup will show up on your browser as seen on the image below, click “Owners Manual”
9. Click “Owners Manual” and you will be brought to a page to download your Honda’s owners manual.
I honestly have no idea why Honda makes this so hard for their motorcycle owners.
Below you will find the owner’s manual / riders manual for the Honda XL125V Varadero ordered by year. Each owners manual is in .pdf format and available free to download to your computer!